Motor Vehicle Accidents

Find Help After Your Automobile Accident

If you or a loved one has been injured in an automobile accident as a result of another person’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages, loss of future wages, loss of enjoyment of life and, in some instances, punitive damages. Contrary to what you might hope, insurance adjusters do not work for you. Insurance companies are staffed with adjusters and attorneys who are trained in resolving claims in the best interest of the insurance companies. If you have any difficulty in handling your claim, an experienced attorney can help to fight for your legal rights. I am Michael Murphy, an attorney based in Rocky Mount, North Carolina. Through my law firm, Michael P. Murphy, P.A., I may be able to represent you in your claim against the insurance company. With more than 30 years of experience, I am prepared to handle all manner of claims, including those pertaining to:

  • Car crashes
  • Motorcycle crashes
  • Truck accidents
  • Accidents involving pedestrians or bicycles
  • Underinsured and uninsured motorists
  • Drunk driver accidents
  • Fatal accidents

Dedicated Rocky Mount, North Carolina, Truck Accident Lawyer

To financially recover in a personal injury claim, the other party must commit a negligent act. Not only must negligence be proven, but it is also important that you are not negligent. In North Carolina, if you, through any negligence of your own, contribute to your own injury, then you are completely barred from recovering damages of any kind from the negligent party. As your attorney, I will be committed to resolving your case as quickly and fairly as possible. If the insurance company does not make an offer sufficient to properly compensate you, I can help you explore further options such as negotiating with the insurance companies on your behalf, filing a lawsuit and trying your case in a court of law.

To talk to a Rocky Mount auto wreck attorney about your case, call me at 252-451-1200 or fill out and submit the online contact form. Initial case evaluations are free.

Practice Areas