How I Can Help You
I am Michael Murphy, an attorney based in Rocky Mount, North Carolina. As an attorney with more than 25 years of experience, I am committed to quality service and have a long-standing relationship with my clients and the community. I concentrate my practice on the following areas:
- Traffic violations — If you receive a traffic citation or speeding ticket in North Carolina, don’t always opt for the easy way out. Just paying off the ticket can result in an increase in insurance premiums. I can act on your behalf to negotiate for reduced or dropped charges.
- Business and commercial law — I provide a wide variety of services to serve my clients’ ongoing business needs, from assisting in selecting the type of organizational entity under which to operate, to preparing contracts and agreements, to commercial collections and business litigation.
- Motor vehicle accidents — After an accident, don’t be surprised if you are contacted immediately by an insurance adjuster if your injuries are a result of another party’s negligence. I will advocate on your behalf to help you obtain fair and full compensation.
- Wills, powers of attorney and living wills —The importance of having a will, power of attorney and living will properly prepared by an experienced attorney cannot be stressed enough. Many highly intelligent individuals, however, never followed through with their plans. I can help you in these matters.
- General civil litigation — If you have other legal needs that require a strong lawyer who is comfortable in the courtroom, I can help.
Contact A Nashville, North Carolina, Commercial Collection Attorney
To talk to a Rocky Mount attorney about business formation and ongoing maintenance, traffic violations or speeding tickets, motor vehicle accident claims, or other legal concerns, call me at 252-451-1200. Or, if you prefer, you can fill out and submit the online form. Initial consultations are free, and I respond promptly to all phone and email messages.